Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!

Just a quick update.

Went to the BC football game, and it was a great game! They destroyed Central Michigan, and watching them score while sitting in the student section is just awesome. So many people were dressed up - I saw a ketchup bottle, Buzz Lightyear, Gandhi, Firemen, Cowgirls, I think John Paul Jones, 2 people in the green suits a la It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, an Indian Chief, and more.

BC's atmosphere is just awesome on game days, and I hope that in 2 years that'll be me! :)

Afterwards, I went to Wendy's, which, of course, is the best fast-food restaurant in existence by far. And by far, I mean, the closest one is in Canton. We need more Wendy's in the Dedham area!

And then all the trick or treaters running around. It's so much fun watching all of the little kids having fun and reminiscing on the days of old. One memory from tonight was when some kids were walking down the street singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and then screaming "Merry Christmas!" "Happy Easter!" "Happy New Year!" It's those little moments in life that you cherish.

Just a quick update since I haven't updated in 2 days.

Happy (what's left of) Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment